Based on our new smart meter paradigm, urban grids can improve considerably with substantial advantages for utility and customers. The following features can be implemented into your software solution:
- No human interface with meters. Electricity is wireless registered in software. Smart meters can be mounted on poles or locked in nearby utility enclosures, which reduces the chance for pilfering attempts.
- Tariffs can be changed via software updates from one central computer with one push.
- Wireless electricity pre-payment via SMS or smart phone.
- Integration to invoicing system possible.
- Electricity pilfering detection system.
- Demand side managment: Changing tariff rates during high or low electricity demands.
- Management of priority classes of customers assigned to different service and price structures (public, commercial, private, etc.)
- Implementation of changing commodity and currency prices into tariff calculation.
We tailor smart meter software to your demand and requirements.